Health & Safety
- At mhc Exam Hosting Solutions we are committed to achieving high standards of health, safety and environmental practice.
- The Management expects staff, students, visitors, contractors and other employers who work at mhc Exam Hosting Solutions to share this commitment by complying with our policies and procedures, and to understand that they too have legal and moral obligations to themselves and to one another.
- We intend to ensure the health and safety of all persons who may be affected by our activities by:
- Consulting with and involving our staff and students in matters relating to their own health and safety.
- Providing, managing and maintaining our workplaces and properties so that they are, as far as reasonably practicable, safe and that risks to health are controlled.
- Providing adequate and appropriate facilities and arrangements for welfare at work.
- Providing, managing and maintaining equipment so that it is, so far as reasonably practicable, safe and that risks to health are controlled.
- Identifying hazards and conducting formal risk assessments when appropriate in order to minimise the risk for all activities undertaken by mhc Exam Hosting Solutions.
- Ensuring that control measures and emergency procedures are in place, effective and properly used, monitored and maintained.
- Implementing systems of work that are safe and where risks to health are controlled.
- Providing the information, instruction, training and supervision at all levels necessary to ensure that staff and students are competent to supervise or undertake their work activities and are aware of any related hazards and the measures to be taken to protect against them, and giving adequate information on relevant hazards to any persons whose health and safety might be affected by them.
- Keeping up to date with best practice in relation to health and safety and complying with all relevant legislation and authoritative guidance.
- Where there are no existing policies or guidance relating to mhc Exam Hosting Solutions, we expect our staff, students and contractors to implement the highest relevant standards and to comply with relevant legislation. Where no standards or legislation exist, we will work with our staff, students and contractors to develop systems which comply with best practice and eliminate or minimise the risks so far as reasonably practicable.
- We will promote a positive health and safety culture in mhc Exam Hosting Solutions and educate our staff and students in health and safety. Wherever possible, information on health and safety legislation and standards applicable to a particular course will be included.
- We undertake to continually review and develop our safety management systems, with the overarching aim of conducting our activities in a manner which does not affect the health and safety of any staff, students, contractors, visitors or members of the public, or adversely affect the environment.
I and the other members of Management are committed to this Policy and to the implementation and maintenance of the highest standards of health, safety and welfare across mhc Exam Hosting Solutions. We expect every member of mhc Exam Hosting Solutions to share this commitment and to work together to achieve it.
mhc Exam Hosting Solutions
a department of mhc Academic GmbH